Tuesday, June 23, 2015

the biggest UGH I have ever said.

Everything seems to be terrible as of late. Not in my personal life really, the whole world just seems a little bit extra sucky. Everyone is dying and being rude and Where is the Love by the Black Eyed Peas can't even cheer me up anymore because it's all TOO REAL. I hug my knees while I watch the news now and my dad still doesn't understand anything. Global Warming is real and so is racism in America. And people won't let Caitlyn do her thing. People still kill dogs and people for no reason just because of things they have heard about them. It seems like there are too many issues to keep updated on and have an opinion of and there is just too much going on. And I guess if you aren't aware of the issues you're ignorant. But being in the know is exhausting. I'm constantly worried about everything and how dumb and unfair everything is for everyone. Frankly I'm just pissed off most of the time. Because everyone goes about their day not pissed off about anything but themselves. As terrible as it sounds being ignorant would be so much easier. But what can you do. Write a blog post about it and hope Taylor Swift or someone high up in the government who cares enough will see it? Even then....I'm literally writing a blog post complaining about hugging my knees while watching the news. While there are people who knew people who went to church and now they've got nothing and no one to hug to anymore and they can't get off their knees since they heard the news. So what's the point. To remain silent is to provide no opposition for the issues going on and therefore to allowing them to continue. So here we are. I don't know what this is supposed to be about. I'm just tired. of everything
#blacklivesmatter

No comments:

Post a Comment

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...