Sunday, November 10, 2013

anatomy of my brain


I think I have senioritis. 

But I also think I have depression sooooo

To be honest I am hitting enter so it looks 

like I am writing more than I actually am.

Yeah I am pretty sure I have senioritis.

But I am pretty sure I don't have depression.

I get sad for no reason sometimes

But I get happy for no reason too??

I think I might be indecisive.

I think I have a 5 page paper due tomorrow.

I think I might be sick for second period.

I think if my mom says one more thing about Snow college I will run away.

I think I'm going to graduate.

I think this is how you spell senioritis???

I think it's time for bed.

I think PDA is gross

I think babies are cute

I think puppies are cute

I think you're cute.

I think I like you.

I think that's weird because we have never actually spoken.

I don't think I care.



{sasha fierce}






She says she has schizophrenia.
But they told her it's all in her head.

5 comments:

  1. "I think that's weird because we have never actually spoken."

    "I think PDA is gross"

    I think we are the same the person... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I think I might be sick for second period." haha.... yeah all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we think the same. This is how my mind wanders. I liked this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololol i love this, and I don't know why i said lololol it just seemed like a good way to break the ice

    ReplyDelete

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...