Tuesday, November 19, 2013

(sorry)

I am the one you should be afraid of.
Because all the people I love are the people I barely know
and the people I hate, I've known for years
and the worst part is that I used to love all of them.
Disappointment is a butt-head and so am I.
I think when it comes to knowing people sometimes ignorance is bliss
and I know I am horrible for saying that and for disliking people after getting to know them better
and you can hate me for it because I am that judgmental person you are afraid of.
the one who expects too much from people and cuts them out after the first strike of disappointment because
once I'm done,
I am done.
And you can hate me for that I don't care.
Because I am too busy hating myself for it too.

Life is hard. And I'm sorry 

{sasha fierce}

4 comments:

  1. One word...honestly brilliant (that was two..).

    I love that you just don't care what everyone else thinks. You just say what you gotta say with honesty and without fear and I love that. I wish I could be more like that.

    Great post. #honest #relatable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is dope.

    "the people I hate, I've known for years
    and the worst part is that I used to love all of them."

    Too true and too good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Because all the people I love are the people I barely know
    and the people i hate, i've known for years."

    couldn't of said it better myself. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to think we're the same person. This is exactly me. You are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...