Sunday, June 22, 2014

I wanna know what love is

I know the lyrics to every song on the radio and I haven't heard half of them. Life is getting to be too predictable. I answer you aren't there. I don't answer you're angry. The next day everything is fine. Is this what love is? Ignoring everything? But accepting that the other person is ignoring everything too? I used to think I knew what love was. Something soft that you could wrap yourself around. I never thought the inside would be full of thorns and smell terrible. I bought new perfume just so I could bare it. Is this what love is? Smashing all the expensive vases and sticking around to glue them back together?

3 comments:

  1. "Something soft that you could wrap yourself around" and also the last two lines. PRIME TIME

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so good at things all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.

    Love is a painkiller. (If you ask me..)
    http://solsticeeverston.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-truth-about-painkillers.html

    ReplyDelete

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...