Sunday, April 19, 2015

find your people, people

It isn't hard for me to get along with people. College has shown me that I can tolerate pretty much anything from anyone. Midnight showers, clanky spoons, people reorganizing the fridge, people talking about people organizing the fridge behind their back, people who google all the Tv spoilers for pretty little liars and gossip girl and the bachelor, and people who don't do dishes. I believe that everyone has something that I can find to like about them. Most people are decent. And its fine and it's bearable and you can deal with it. But the real treat is finding people that you don't have to force yourself to like. People you just vibe with and could go on crazy adventures or just sit around with for hours and it would always be the time of your life.



people who agree with you on tattoos and life pursuits and Tibetan food. The small things. if there is one thing I know its that the small stuff ends up being the important stuff. because it adds up into be big stuff. I've never really been attached to much and I blame that on how much I moved in my childhood. Loyalty has never been a trait that I thought about or considered important. But it's nice to be around people who constantly want to be hugging you

No comments:

Post a Comment

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...