Monday, April 13, 2015

slanted face emoji

I'm trying to remember when things got so complicated. Or even why. The prompt this week in high school creative writing is "I remember" and I feel like everything was simpler back then. I know that's not the case, and when you look back you don't really remember everything that was going on. Just the big stuff. I just don't know how everything got so complicated and cloudy in my head. And I don't even know why it feels that way otherwise I'd get rid of it. I just feel like every thing is meh and bleh and I haven't cried about anything in a while so I know something must be wrong. I just can't figure out how to figure it out. How do you make things simple again

No comments:

Post a Comment

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...