Tuesday, November 10, 2015

fo sho





how does anyone know anything for sure?
everyday I change my posture and every day it is wrong.
I'm not thinking about you and be grateful. I'm the critic. But you aren't allowed to hate anything. NO DON'T TELL ME. I have to hate it myself. But first I need a blank slate. Will you hand me that blank slate over there? The one next to the box wrench? NO the other box wrench. What's a person gotta do to get a blank slate around here??
A boy sitting across from me in the library brushed his foot against mine on accident and I didn't think about marriage once.
I am supposed to be doing homework right now and I am supposed to be majoring in interior design but I'm not doing either of those things.
How does anyone know anything for sure?
I keep getting 100% on my English homework but I keep missing class so my grade is still awful. Why is it so hard to do good things for ourselves?
Who would win in a fight? A Daughter or her Father?
Sometimes/all the time I read through the comments on my blog just to remind myself that I used to be good at something. I never read the actual posts because I'm the critic.
Now I just look at pictures to use for blog posts and wait around for something to come to me.
WHO CARES ABOUT VSCO
I have over 200 pictures on my computer in my "bloggin" file
when I was little my mom couldn't take me shopping because when she would ask if I wanted the purple or the blue coat I'd cry for 20 minutes because they were both great and puffy and had a lot of pockets and how was anyone expected to choose between two such fantastic coats? Even when I thought out the pros and cons of each coat they were both equally suitable coats and it sent me into hysterics. Then my mother would remind me that some people can't afford coats and that I was lucky and then we would leave the department store without a coat and I'd slowly stop crying because #1 it was embarrassing for everyone and #2 my cold shoulders were my own fault.
College is the same thing.
How can anyone know anything for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...