Sunday, October 13, 2013

my heart is filled with other hearts

My heart is full of people.
Call me vain but I love seeing parts of myself in other people
I love the way my sister has the same face as me
and I love the way neither of us can ride a bike with no hands.

I'm in love with naturalness and the way people are supposed to be

I am in love with not necessarily the pureness of things but the rawness of things. The honestly in people and their natural face and reaction and emotions and opinions and thoughts 

My heart is full of other hearts because I love the way other people love things.
When someone gets choked up talking about something they love and when a mother beams when her daughter hits a home run.
I am in love with possibility.
The way some girl sat by me during lunch in 5th grade is beautiful
and the way we are still friends is beautiful.



~sasha fierce~

7 comments:

  1. this just became one of my favorite posts.

    holy freakin crap.

    no words, seriously.

    and those pictures (of more words) were straight up perfect.

    "I am in love with not necessarily the pureness of things but the rawness of things."

    "My heart is full of other hearts because I love the way other people love things."

    can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures (or quotes) that you chose for this. love love love this post. i really felt like we just had a conversation, rather than me just reading your blog post. it was, well, honest,

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this post. and all your other ones for that matter. you're an AMAZING writer. flat out. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my heart is full of other hearts"
    #stolen

    sasha i <3 you

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My heart is full of people"
    Such a simple line and yet it stuck with me. Gorgeous piece.
    #CanIBarrowThis?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love everything about this post consider it #stollen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the kid who hit a home run was a girl.

    And it was her mother who was proud of her.

    #genderequality

    ReplyDelete

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...