Sunday, September 22, 2013

idk

I don't know 
I don't know what you people want me to write
I don't know what I want to write
I don't know why I chose Sasha Fierce as a pen name
I don't know how to cook
I don't know why no one asked me to homecoming
I don't know if my brother is going to graduate
I don't know why my parents love each other
I don't know why I feel the need to exersise
I don't know why my cousin ran away from home
I don't know who does drugs
I don't know why cancer is a thing
I don't know why everything I write sounds so repetitive.
I don't know why people never invite me to things
I don't know how my best friend is going to turn out
I don't know why his dad left him.
I don't know why this week's prompt was a struggle
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS STUPID FLY IN MY ROOM WONT LEAVE ME ALONE
I don't know why everyone hates September
I don't know why I quit
I don't know where I want to go to college
I don't know why a raven is like a writing desk
I don't know who even cares about this list
I don't know why anyone likes Chris Brown
I don't know why people just suck sometimes
I don't know how I have the best and worst friends
I don't know why my neighbor cuts herself
I don't know how to help
I don't know if I can
I don't know if this matters
I don't know if I should even care
I don't know why I do.




5 comments:

  1. this is exactly how I feel riiiiiight now.

    and also all the time i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly my thoughts everyday, but beautifully written

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so many feels.
    this weeks prompts were definitely a struggle.
    and i don't know either....
    this was really really good. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know I don't know I don't KNOW what to say. Sasha Fierce I CARE ABOUT YOUR LIST. You are so cool. And I love your pen name. And I don't know why no one asked you to homecoming either you're freakin' great. Don't stop, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY (say it with extra emphasis) REALLY liked this. I loved the idea of the post first off. and then all the feelings you expressed as well. Might just have to steal this for a blog post or extra journal entry.

    ReplyDelete

mountain mama

for a time in my life where I should have been listening to the happy john denver songs with my friends but ended up listening to the sad j...